Thursday 12 April 2018

DREARY WEDNESDAY AND THE COLOUR BROWN....

Well what can I say ,apart from I am getting slightly fixated on the weather for my own good !, It's was a dreary Wednesday . I sometimes find if it's a dark dreary day my clothes choice seem to go towards the dark colours. Browns and tan in my accessories were the colour of choice , but the turquoise pattern in the skirt adds a splash of colour and a new handbag adds a finishing touch ....
Lesley ...
Skirt and Jumper Thrift Shopped , Shoes local shop , Handbag Dune London .

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Lesley - I love the bright turquoise to liven up the brown and tan. That is one sweet handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ślicznie!!!!spódnica jest fantastyczna:))bardzo lubię Twoje torebki:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)))

    ReplyDelete