Friday 13 April 2018

A NAVY DAY !...

Well the weekend is in sight and my twins Easter school break is nearly over !. I do like the school holiday no rushing about , no clock watching and just pottering about so being lazy really ha ha !. So my look for Thursday was so comfortable but smart and I think navy is a softer colour then black don't you think !, And I love the embroidery detail along the front so amazing . Thanks for popping in Lesley .
Top Joe Browns , Trousers Bonmarche , Shoes Irregular choice , Basket Thrift Shopped.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I want a closer look at those Irregular Choice shoes! I love their shoes - so gorgeous. I do agree, I'm having a bit of a navy moment myself lately - it's so much nicer than black. I miss school breaks (gee, it's only been what, 33 years??). We should get them as adults!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila , I love irregular choice shoes they are on the more expensive side so I have to save like mad for them but these ones were in the sale which was great . I dare not tell my other half how much they cost he would have forty fits !ha ha . Have a good weekend xxx

      Delete
  2. PiΔ™kne granaty u Ciebie:))tunika fantastyczna:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you have a lovely weekend kisses 😘😘😘

      Delete