Saturday 14 April 2018

BROWN AND A TOUCH OF ORIENTAL ....

Well Friday here and I am so over this weather ! I must apologize I am getting a tiny bit well a lot actually , obsessed with the weather !. It's April and I still got the heating on for goodness sake !, So to cheer myself up I wore this lovely oriental style blouse and this newly thrifted skirt and a sweet basket which is me wishful thinking that the sun going to appear anytime soon . On that note I wish you a lovely weekend and thank you for visiting and your lovely comments Lesley ...
Shoes Joe Browns , All other Clothes and basket Thrift Shopped.

2 comments:

  1. Twoje wiosenne stylizacje są piękne:))dzisiaj z nutką orientu fantastyczna:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty outfit - I like the subtle details of the embroidery. Love the bag!

    ReplyDelete