Wednesday 11 April 2018

I LOVE EMBROIDERY !..

This is my outfit for Tuesday , I don't know when the nice Spring weather in the UK is going to appear but it is certainly taking It's time getting here and I am totally fed up with it !. So I decided to cheer myself up with this lovely top with such great detailing a present from my man and this newly thrifted skirt which I love the colour of . I think it goes well with the top ..... Lesley
Top present , Skirt and basket Thrift Shopped , Shoes Joe Brown .

4 comments:

  1. I really like that you've mixed the boho top with the simple straight skirt - it makes the top much classier and less casual. Lovely!

    Good to see you back posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękna haftowana bluzka i bardzo elegancka spódnica:))wyglądasz ślicznie:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete