Saturday 21 April 2018

YELLOW AND SUNSHINE !....

Hi all thank you for your comments and visits on my little blog . Today's look is from Thursday and my did we have a gorgeous warm sunny day I was one happy bunny I can tell you !. I have been itching to wear this new yellow skirt from Lindy bop a retro reproduction company and there clothes are very reasonable , and with the sun out this was the day for the yellow skirt to be worn . I added the black cardigan and shoes for a nice contrast and this pretty bag !. Have a good weekend everyone Lesley ....
Skirt Lindy bop , Cardigan Thrift Shopped , top Local shop , shoes Wallis ,Bag River Island ..

2 comments:

  1. Oh, a Lucy pin! I love that! This is a gorgeous skirt - it's a repro! I'm surprised - it's a really fabulous vintage-looking print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to have the most wonderful skirts ever! Loving this sunny yellow one, and of course the Lucy brooch! And how fab is that Tiki Bar! xxx

    ReplyDelete