Friday 20 April 2018

GYPSY FLOWERS ...

Hi all hope you are all well !, Let me just say it's been a hectic week you know the ones where you don't seem to be getting anywhere fast and you have loads to do !. Also my photographer has been missing in action , my other half has not been working locally so he doesn't come home for lunch where I grab him by the neck to take my pictures , I must add I do not use any force on him to take my pictures he is very good . Anyway I'm rambling on here let's look at Tuesday outfit. Once again a 50s retro feel I must confess I do love the 50s look so feminine and we'll put together !. Lesley
Dress Lindy bop , Shoes Joe Brown , Basket and Cardigan Thrift Shopped ...

2 comments:

  1. That's an absolute treasure of a dress! 1950s style suits you very well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow…outstanding service and products to meet our office needs. I Love all and the colors you choose are perfect. I want this furniture for my new house. Thanks a lot for sharing
    Dressing Table Manufacturers In Chennai

    ReplyDelete