Wednesday 11 October 2017

SHADES OF GREY ....

Hello there I hope you are all well !. For this outfit my new grey jeans from Bonmarche was the starting garment for my outfit . I must say the jeans are comfortable to wear and as I get old comfort is key for me and very reasonable priced !. The pattern top I wanted to add some interest to the look and a floral print is always a favourite for me !. Finally the light grey Cardigan and grey shoes and handbag I was happy how it all looked . Thank you for your visits and comments Les ....
Jeans Bonmarche , Top Primark , Shoes and bag old , Cardigan Thrift shopped.

3 comments:

  1. Miło Cię widzieć:)))pięknie wyglądasz:)))super torebka:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really not a bag person, but oh, you have a great collection - you could convert me! I love your tiki bar background - just awesome.

    ReplyDelete