Friday 20 October 2017

DENIM X TWO !....

hello there !, I'm trying to get more regular on my blog but sometimes life doesn't let you ( sigh!). Unfortunately I have been laid up with a bad case of a cold which is still lingering nearly two weeks later !, But least I feel half human now ( laugh ) . Two sets for you today involving denim first set with a thrift shop skirt and second set with fun dungerees . As I approach my mid fifties I find I am finally coming to accept my changing body and wear what I like to wear and not caring what other people think I should wear in my fifties it is liberating !, On that note I wish you a good weekend and thank you for your visit and comments Les ...
Set 1,all clothes Thrift Shopped , shoes old bag Woody Ellen . Set 2 Dungerees Lidi , jumper thrift shopped ,shoes Clarks , Bag Marks and Spencers ,hat old.

2 comments:

  1. Obydwa zestawy śliczne:)))piękne buty,piękne torebki:)))bardzo mi się podoba:)))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both outfits are stellar! I agree, we should wear what we like and to hell what others think! I love the skirt and the overalls. So fun!

    ReplyDelete