Wednesday 23 March 2016

IT'S A BLUE JEGGING KIND OF DAY !....

Happy Wednesday to you ! I seem to wear more trousers and jeans now, so maybe this is where my everyday look is heading !. Are we ever happy with what us ladies have in our wardrobes ? or are you like me on the look out for that certain item of clothing thats going to transform my wardrobe into creating tons of wonderful outfits are we ever contented . I am going to try and resist the temptation of yet another pair of shoes , clothing or handbag !, I have a wardrobe full of clothes , how many handbags does this girl need I have enough bags to last me a lifetime . So I am learning to be contented with my lot and to focus on making what I have work for me !. Thank you for your visits and comments.
jeggings ,jumper , Thrift Shopped . Bag ,Old. Shoes, Primark. Grey top, New Look.

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, this is really good. No, its VERY GOOD! Super colors, You look fresh and beautiful. Everything fit together. Super sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment so kind best wishes x

      Delete
  2. I have one bag a bright pink leather Orla Kiely cross body bag bought as an Xmas pressie by my husband a few years ago. I love it so much I have no need for anything else lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy , how lovely a Orla Kiely bag ! Have a good Easter x

      Delete