Tuesday 1 January 2019

NEW YEAR ...

Hi all I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a happy New Year ,This year I am hoping not to be so hard on myself with my body and weight , I am my own worst enemy I can tell you and try and be body positive I am 57 this year and to be honest I'm fed up keep worrying about my body image !. And also to keep thrift shopping for most of my clothes !. And talking about thrift shopping my jumper and skirt are a recent thrift find and I love them . Bye for now Les ...
                   


Skirt and jumper thrift shopped , Bag Cath Kidston Christmas present , Shoes old .


6 comments:

  1. Pięknie wyglądasz:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie i szczęśliwego Nowego Roku życzę:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Lesley! I hope you have a great year! Do be kinder to yourself, my dear - you look great to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so kind thank you Sheila have a lovely week .

      Delete
  3. Happy new Year, Lesley! Don't we all have body issues? But you're looking in great shape to me! I applaud your resolution to do more charity shopping. I love both your skirt and jumper! xxx

    ReplyDelete