Monday 6 August 2018

GORGEOUS SUNDAY !....

Hi all !, Hope you had a good weekend don't you find the weekends fly by and another week starts . I still cannot believe the wonderful weather we are having in England at the moment and Sunday was no different . Mr M and l went another seaside town near us about thirty minutes away , it was a day of visiting charity shops and shopping !. As it was very hot I wanted something easy to wear hence the long shirt and denim shorts look , one time I would not wear shorts because of my age of 55years young ! . But now I'm slowly very slowly getting to the stage where I will wear what I like and not care a fig what anybody else thinks , anybody else feel like that !. Have a good week Les ....
Shirt Charity Shopped , shorts George at Asda ,Shoes River island ....

5 comments:

  1. Fajna letnia sukienka:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely and hot weather proof! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow…outstanding service and products to meet our office needs. I Love all and the colors you choose are perfect. I want this furniture for my new house. Thanks a lot for sharing
    Dressing Table Manufacturers In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great whole. You look very nice. Beautiful handbag. Regards, Lesley ...

    ReplyDelete