Sunday 4 March 2018

GREY AND ANIMAL PRINT ...

Hi all , hope you are well , As you can see still a lot of snow about on Thursday when these pictures were taken , my Mister was taking them while standing in our kitchen door way as it was freezing !. Extra layers were needed  with this easy to wear animal printed skirt from Damart catalogue . To add a touch of interest I used my scarf to make a pussy bow effect bringing out the colour of the sweater . Thank you for your visits bye for now Lesley .
Boots , scarf and cardigan Thrift Shopped , Sweater local shop , Skirt Damart .

2 comments:

  1. I love the pussy-bow scarf - it really elevates this look! I hope the snow is gone soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pięknie wygladasz:))bardzo mi się podoba spódnica i pomysłowe wiązanie pod szyją:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)))))

    ReplyDelete