Sunday 27 November 2016

YET ANOTHER !...

Greetings to you all !, This skirt is yet another skirt from the retro Lindy bop range and I just adore the print, especially as we are coming up to the Winter months and let's not forget Christmas !. Are you organised for Christmas if it wasn't for my Mr M (partner) I would be totally disorganised Lol !!!!!. I show you a couple of ways I have worn this skirt as I totally love it and have worn it a lot , have a good week thank you for your visits and comments Les xx
Skirt , Lindy bop
Cardigan , top , shoes and belt , Thrift Shopped
Brooch , Bonmarche .
Cardigan worn as Jumper , belt and brooch Thrift Shopped.

3 comments:

  1. Bardzo ciekawa spódnica:)))można ją łączyć z wieloma rzeczami:)))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo ładnie wyglądasz. Spódnica ma super wzór. Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your skirt. Beautiful as always. Best wishes...

    ReplyDelete