Saturday 5 November 2016

BLUE AND A SKIRT !.....

Hello and hope you are all well !. Confession to make I have been very naughty not keeping on track with my little blog . As we all have busy lives something always gets missed and I am afraid I've rather neglected my blog and visiting your wonderful blogs . I always find when the colder dark winter months comes my mood changes , I become miserable , I get down and lack any energy and finding motivation and time for my blog is hard . So I am going to try and post once a week when life doesn't get in the way  Lol !!!! I have changed the look of the blog yet again really was not keen on my last blog look and visit all your lovely blogs . Thank you for popping in Les X.
I am also on Facebook atmydressingtable and on Instagram Lesley_Milton.

Cardigan , Voodoo Vixen
Shoes Old , Skirt Thrift shopped , Bag local Shop .

2 comments:

  1. Ślicznie wyglądasz:))piękna spódnica a torebka fantastyczna:)))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete