Monday 4 April 2016

BLUE OVERLOAD !...

Oh I do love my blues don't I ( laugh ) and once again this outfit is full of it !, even to the point of overload with the navy blue pom pom on my bag !, there is no stopping this lady when I am on a roll ( Lol ). I must say I felt very fresh and full of the joys of Spring in this set unfortunately the weather was not playing ball. All the clothes are thrift shopped apart from the shoes and bag which are La Redoute and New Look for the bag. Also I am really getting into long necklaces and this one I am wearing is from Asda and was very reasonable priced coming in at well under ten pounds a bargain !.
With regards Les xo.

2 comments:

  1. Bardzo ładnie wyglądasz:)))fantastyczna fryzura:)))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style:) follow:) waitng for U:)

    ReplyDelete