Tuesday 24 November 2015

SUNDAY LOOK !.....

Hello there I hope you are all well and your week has started ok !. The weather here in good old Britain has been freezing and I have been looking at my jumpers with a lot of love in me for them ( laugh ) . I am a lady that feels cold most of the time , so in the UK that's 90% of the time ( Lol ). Ok let's get on with my outfit I wore this Sunday !... Yes I was freezing my bits off when these pictures were taken oh the things I do for my little blog !. A nice neutral thick jumper a recent thrift find , these legging are fabulous for me as they are thermal lined so cosy and warm and these flat shoes I think are so snazzy !!!. Have a good rest of the week and thank you for popping in .
Jumper , Thrift Shopped
Legging and Shoes , Primark , Bag , New Look.

10 comments:

  1. Purse great added color. I like it very much. I greet warmly. Have a great week Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear those fleecy lined leggings under my maxi dresses, aren't they cosy?
    Looking good, hope that it's warmed up for you today, it has here. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely jumper-starting to get really cold now.Coats will be on soon! Have a good week.
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great look, love the brooch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pięknie wyglądasz:)))śliczna tunika i bardzo mi się podoba broszka:)))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)))

    ReplyDelete