Monday 5 October 2015

SOME GREY !....

Happy Monday ! hope I find you well . Here in England we have been having some gorgeous weather for the time of year !. I am not one who usually wears white trousers or jeans in the Autumn or Winter months  I only seem to wear them in the Summer . There is two reasons why I don't
1 , I can guarantee  when I decided to wear white trousers it rains and so said trousers get all wet rain splashes up the back of the legs , however careful I try and walk !.
2. , I am quite a clumsy lady ! and always seem to drop ,spill food or cups of tea down me ! you get the picture ( Lol ) . So white is not the safes colour for me .
The weather was nice the day these pictures were taken no rain forecast I decided to give it a go and keep everything crossed that I would not get any food drinks etc down me !. I wanted to give the white jeans ago because the lovely Lisa of the blog @ Dreamz and Wishz always looks so lovely when ever she wears her white jeans . The light sweater with the shirt effect details was just right and I wanted to add the white jeans to lift the grey top and adding the bag to bring out the yellow in the pattern of the top details. Have a good week thank you for your comments. 

Top, Asda ( last year )
Jeans , British Homes Stores
Bag , New Look
Shoes , local shoe shop

11 comments:

  1. Ślicznie wyglądasz:))bardzo mi się podoba sweterek założony na koszulę:)))fantastyczna torebka:)))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo ładnie.pieknie dobrane kolory i fajny pomysł sweterek na dluższą bluzkę.pięknie wyglądasz.pozdrawiam http://gray50plus50dresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow and grey work so well together, you look lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been meaning to comment on this outfit but have gotten behind with my blog reading! This is so lovely on you. You've nailed the balance between looking casual yet pulled together whilst having some fun touches like the shoes and the necklace. I know what you mean about white trousers! I bought my first 2 pairs this summer - one jeans, one linen and I'm relieved to say both survived the summer unscathed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment best wishes .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely comment best wishes .

    ReplyDelete