Friday 23 October 2015

PINK COAT AND BLUE .....

TGIF.....Oh yes wishing my life away again ( laugh ) but I have just been reading Vix @ Vintage Vixen blog and how hectic is her weeks !, but she always looks so glamours , by Friday I am looking a bit worse for wear and relying heavily on my make-up bag ! ( laugh ).  There has been some great blog reads and outfits on my blog reads this week , I have already mentioned Vix , some great outfits post on Lisa @ Dreanz - N- Wishz blog ! Lenya @ Fashion Dreams and Lifestyle blog has a great outfit on her blog today when the weather is being temperamental and you just don't know what to wear ! . And finally I would like send my congratulations to Curtise @ The Second hand Years blog for getting her new job. As you can see in the pictures it was a mild sunny day when these pictures were taken so I went for pastel colours and the last wear for the sandals and trousers before I pack them away for the Winter !. Have a lovely weekend and thank you for popping in and your comments.
Coat , Damart
Trousers , Old
Sandals , Primark ( in sale)
Jumper and scarf , Thrift Shop
Bag . Paul Boutique.


  

18 comments:

  1. Piękny płaszcz i ciekawa torebka w kolorze, który bardzo lubię. Świetnie wyglądasz Lesley...pozdrawiam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo podobają mi się twoje stylizacje Lesley. Ten pĺaszcz jest piękny.pozdrawiam htto://gray50plus50dreses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful scarf. And if you ever get stuck somewhere, you could use it as a rope to lower yourself to safety. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never thought of that ( Lol ) always helps to be prepared , thank you Ally .

      Delete
  4. Les you look so beautiful in this soft pink shade. Def your color. I repeat myself, I love every single bag of you. That one is TDF!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lenya thank you for your lovely comment , best wishes x

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the shout out! I've got a spare hour so I'm catching up with blog posts. Fab outfit, hope you've got your socks on today! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Hello and thank you for your lovely comment , best wishes .

      Delete
  7. A last hurrah of more summery colours. Love all the shades of pink here especially the colour of the coat and that scarf is adorable.

    http://petitesilvervixen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you so much for your lovely comment best wishes.

      Delete
  8. You look soooo gorgeous in this exquisite color of coat scarf and purse. I'm just dyyyying over this beautiful combo. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lisa so kind of you ! thank you with best wishes and love xxx

      Delete
  9. Ahh, thanks for the mention and the good wishes, Les. You look so pretty in pink, that's a lovely outfit. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Curtise thank you and all the best in your new job xxx

      Delete