Wednesday 14 October 2015

A BIRD AND A SKIRT !...

Hope you are having a good week !. When I wear this skirt  I always feel like a retro mum-ma , and isn't this cardigan with the little birdies adorable !. (btw I hate the black carpet in my bedroom ) I have told Mr M we are going to have to replace it , I am forever hoovering the carpet. Best wishes and thank you for your visits and comments.
 Bag and Cardigan , ( brought last year ) Fashion World
Skirt , Charity shopped
Shoes , Clarks ( kindly brought by Mr M for me )

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley! long time I haven't visited but I do now. I admire your commitment to your beautiful blog. I had no idea you have 6 kids, I just found out and I admire you all the more now. I have 3 myself so I know how hars work it is. The skirt is brilliant and the top fit greatly. Your family's fotography skills have improved, too. Keep on!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what such a lovely comment ,thank you so much it means a lot to me thank you . it's so nice to hear this from you as your blog is so good ,I always thing I am not very good at blogging and this has given me such a boost to carry on best wishes to you xxx

      Delete
  2. Ślicznie wyglądasz:))pięknie zestaw:))bardzo mi się podoba bluzeczka:)))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renia best wishes and kisses to you xxx

      Delete
  3. You look great. Great blouse. Nicely combined with an interesting skirt. Regards...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Barbara thank you so much for your comment best wishes and kisses x

    ReplyDelete