Thursday 10 September 2015

A TOP FIND !....

   
Happy Thursday ! My top is a recent charity (thrift ) find and I think it's really cute . As you know blue is a favourite colour of mine and of course a pattern as well makes me a happy bunny !. I seem to be getting a sort of uniform lately of either trousers or jeans and a nice top , a smart casual look.
Have you got a uniform  of clothes you like to wear ?. Thank you for popping in .
Jeans and Top , Charity ( thrift ) Shopped
Bag , Peacocks 
Sandals , New Look ( last year ) 

14 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful outfit, Lesley. The top is cute and blue is definitely your color, girl. Totally crushing on your sandals, gorgeous. Not to mention the bag, such a lovely color.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed a great top, you do look fabulous in it. I don't know if it's a uniform, but I am enjoying wearing maxi dresses and skirts with a little jacket at the moment. It'll be time to bring out the tights soon, then I'll be wearing my shorter dresses with boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute outfit and i love your bag dear! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bardzo ładnie wyglądasz:)))bluzka jest śliczna,buty i torebka fantastyczne:)))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great top, Les and a fab find.
    No uniform here, I try to keep my clothes on rotation, I still haven't finished wearing my Summer wardrobe yet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely top and love the colour of the bag x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look ! You are so petite in this set ! <3

    ReplyDelete