Thursday 18 June 2015

RED FLOWERS ....

Hello ,it's so nice to have the sun out and feeling lovely and warm ! don't we all feel a lot happier , I know I do. Well once again the weekend is fast approaching as this year is whizzing by ,it seems to me.
The twins 13th birthday was yesterday and it only seems like yesterday they started school and now they are teenagers and all the fun that goes with that (lol ).
My dress was a Christmas present from Mr M and it makes me feel very girly , girly in it ! the pop of colour of the red flowers makes it zing ! I added the bright red shoes to keep it nice and bright .
Thank you for your lovely comments and visits have a good Thursday !...
Shoes Lorraine Kelly at Fashion World .
Dress Christmas present .
Cardigan Charity Shopped.
Bag Peacocks, Mr M.

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to the twins!
    That's a lovely dress, you look like a Flamenco dancer.
    I wish it would warm up here, the sun's out but it's cold in the wind. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lesley, I can't take my eyes of you ! You look stunning ! Love the way you match everything, but I also like every piece of this look ! You look a little bit retro and very feminine ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great dress, I love the dramatic colour combination of black and red, and the print is great. Vix is right, there's a Spanish señorita vibe going on!
    Happy birthday to your twins - teenagers, hurray! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress Lesley! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, you look absolutely gorgeous, Lesley! This is a stunning outfit and look from head to toe. Your hair w/pretty accessory and belt to flatter your waistline are perfect touches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lisa you are so kind ! thank you so much xxx

      Delete
  6. First happy belated birthday to the twins. Les that dress is a stunner. You look gorgeous. That bold print is TDF! From head to toe, perfect. Love the shoes, and that bag........well you know you and I share the same love for bags, lol. But I have to tell you the story, lol, I bought another bag last week Friday, not just the Furla one, anyway, I was torn between a red tote, pretty much similar to yours or a cross body. I bought the cross body, but it was a hard decision. Just had to tell you because I thought it's so funny that I nearly bought the same red tote. We truly share the same taste in bags as well. Happy weekend, doll.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lenya what's life without bags Lol !!! I have been very naughty this weekend I brought two bags, but in my defence they were in the sales , thank you for sharing your story with me , it sounds like it's so me lol.
      Thank you for your comment Lenya xxxx

      Delete