Friday 26 June 2015

FLORAL FRIDAY !....

Oh I do love my flora's and flowers , and here is another one !, this dress is a little sweetie . As it is a busy pattern I just added some flip flops that pick out a colour in the dress.  Oh yes the flip flops are  out now it is getting warmer , also my straw summer hats come out to and wait for it the baskets will be making appearance as the Summer progresses .
India has her Prom tonight ,we have been to her leavers assembly this morning very emotional !!! many tissues by me and I have got tonight to go yet !. I have the Plaster in on Monday to sort India bedroom walls out , suffers with bad damp ,walls will be knocked out a bit and damp course will be put in , this will be going on for three days so I and the family are moving out to the caravan . My nerves can only take so much ! to be able to take the mess and dust , as I feel my sanity is getting !dangerously low with India Prom and the exams, a fifty two year old woman can only take so much ! (Lol ).
Hopefully I will be back mid- week if not before , have a good weekend everyone and thanks for popping in and comments...
Dress , Factory Shop
Hat and Flip Flops , Old
Bag , Charity Shopped

2 comments:

  1. This is such a perfect summertime look with an edgy twist! I think this has to be one of my favorite outfits!! Les you look adorable. LOVE it, it's just darling.
    Happy Friday, girl
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete