Sunday 19 April 2015

WHAT JOGGER'S !.....

Hope you are having a good Sunday !, well that's another weekend coming to a end , I don't know about you but to me the weekends fly by so quickly. Well I must say I am well out of my safety zone with these jogger style pants ! I was in Asda the other day doing some food shopping and just happen to be in the clothing aisle like you do ( laugh ) and spotted these jogger's . I liked the look of them ,the colour helped being black and looked quite smart, and reasonable priced I decide to buy them !. And I am so glad I did , they are so comfortable I like the way they look and adding my grey striped top and  my favourite style boyfriend cardigan , I was ready to potter round the shops and hunt round the charity shops . Have a lovely week and thank you for your visits and comments.... Les..... Linking up with Not Dead Yet Style the wonderful Pattie.
Trousers ,George at Asda , Cardigan charity shopped , Top and shoes old, Bag Peacocks.

10 comments:

  1. What a good find! I have a pair of navy joggers and love them. Thanks for sharing with Vis Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your joggers look great, Les! I like how you styled them. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lesley. I wanted to email you in response to your recent comment on my blog. I felt my answer (friend to friend) was too lengthy for a comment answer.
    My email is dreamznwishz@yahoo.com. If you would email me there I will reply so I can talk to you more about my feelings on your comment. Hubby and I are getting ready to go out for his birthday lunch (which is actually tomorrow, but I'll be at work) so I will write you this evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Les I love this casual yet trendy look. It suits you so well. Oh and btw! as soon as you get tired of thse fabulous cut out shoes.....here me me me.......they are gorgeous!
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popped in to feed the fishes ;)
    Happy Sunday, Les.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete