Monday, 6 April 2015

THIS LADY JUST CAN'T HELP IT !....

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and April is here , honestly the months seem to me are flying by so quickly don't you think ?. Yes I just cannot help it i am always drawn to black ! I can see Curtise and Vix rolling their eyes in despair ( laugh ) but in my defence i have added the mustard coloured bag ,  and the giraffe on my jumper is rather sweet . Love the very lady like skirt and you know me i love a jumper with a animal on it !.
Have a good week and thank you for your visits and comments , best wishes Les ......Linking up with wonderful blog Not Dead Yet Style .
Jumper , skirt and bag all charity shopped . Shoes , very old.

11 comments:

  1. Love the giraffe! What a pulled-together, lovely look. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant outfit dear! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The giraffe sweater is wonderful and I like that you added the print scarf with it.
    Hope you get some warmer weather. I'm painting my toes this coming weekend and praying for temps in the 60's so I can wear my open toed shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa , I do not think I will be painting my toes any time soon ( lol ) best wishes to you and hubby x

      Delete
  4. I'll let you off as the bag is cool and the jumper is sweet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Thank you for sharing this to us. Hope you have an awesome Wednesday!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not rolling my eyes, honest! Though I do love to see you in colour, it's true. The giraffe and bag brighten you up beautifully! xxx

    ReplyDelete