Friday 2 January 2015

A GREY PATTERED DAY ...

Happy 2015 to you !. as you can see this pictures were once again taken on Christmas Eve , so they are a bit late to appear on my little blog !, I hope you do not mind.
I am not one for patterned trousers but these ones tickled my fancy a few months ago and strangely ended up in my wardrobe (Lol ).
They are very comfortable and I went with a bright blue top just to add some colour and I went with this bag to lighten outfit up even more . Have a lovely weekend thank you for your visits and comments.
                                                                        Les.....
Trousers Factory Shop , boots and top old , bag charity shopped.

7 comments:

  1. I've got some pants with the same print! The blue looks great with the grey, too.
    Happy New Year, Les! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely, the print is great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Les! and your outfit is fab! the long peplum style top and the printed pants are a great combination! x x x

    ReplyDelete