Friday 12 December 2014

LEGGING AND BLUE .....

A casual look for Friday ! , as the weekend approaches this is a casual outfit I would wear if I am not doing very much , apart from domestic chores and boring stuff like that ( Lol ) . I have finally got the Christmas tree up and the decorations ! , I could not leave it any longer my three children were nagging me . Hopefully your more organized then I am with your Christmas bits , well a cup off tea beckons me have a great weekend , thank you for popping in and your lovely comments , bye for now .
                                                     Les .....
Legging and shoes old , shirt charity shopped.

3 comments:

  1. It's a great casual outfit, I love it with the plimsolls and your blingy ring too! and no! I am not organised at all haha! at the moment I have a load of unwrapped presents under the tree for the family and have not bought any cards but I am drinking a lovely bourbon and ginger instead! have a lovely weekend Les x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comfy and cosy, and you always look fabulous in blue! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue is such a great colour on you! x

    ReplyDelete