Monday 27 October 2014

AT MY DRESSING TABLE !...

Hello , it was my blog first birthday on Saturday I cannot believe how fast the year has gone !
I know a lot of bloggers say this ,what a wonderful community the bloggers are ! and how very true that is .
Many a time I have nearly given up on this little blog of mine , I felt I just was not very good at blogging , but when I have been feeling negative about my blog , up pops such wonderful comments which you kindly give your time to leave me and it gives me such a thrill !.
So to sum up what I have learned in my first year of being a blogger !....
1... what a wonderful community you all are.
2... no I am never going to have the best pictures, but , hey ho ! thats the way it goes.
3... grammar on this little blog of mine ! is not one off my strong points or the spelling for that matter ( Lol ).
4... I am always going to be 5ft 3ins tall and I never going to be a size 6 ! I am nearly 52 for goodness sake !, I really really need to get over it !!!.
5... what wonderful blogs you all have and I do love reading them all .
And finally ... at this point you might have lost the will to live big thank you to you all for your lovely comments always appreciated especially Sandra , Vix , Curtise , Maria and Terry.
And thank you Terry for featuring me on your blog + Terry's Two Cents highlight of my blog year I was sooo excited bless you.
My outfit simple daisy printed swing top and legging  thats it so easy to wear all the clothes are old.
  Thank you all ....Les.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Blog-birthday! Thanks for being such a lovely, friendly and stylish addition to our wonderful blogging community. Love that dress. xxx

    ReplyDelete