Wednesday 26 March 2014

A HAIR DILEMMA AND BOYFRIENDS !

Just want to say a big thank you for all your kind words on your  comments you left on my last post, it is much appreciated.
The hair dilemma i am having at the moment is can i be bothered to keep colouring my hair ? or let it go old natural !.
At the moment i'm thinking lets embrace the grey thats coming through , i'm fifty one maybe it is time to just let it be, but it,s a few months since i've had it coloured, it is the growing out of the colour which is the pain, especially when you have long hair.
What do you think , should i gracefully accept the grey or should i run head first to the Superdrug hair colour shelves and pick up a box hair colour !.
So why i ponder on this and wait to hear what great advice you my dear bloggers, give me , i will enjoy a nice cup of tea , and maybe a biscuit or two  and carry on wearing the cap on my head !.
I wearing one of my casual looks, boyfriend jeans, cream top long purple cardigan, shoes all charity shopped also clutch bag, cap from George at Asda.Thank you for your visits and comments , Les .

No comments:

Post a Comment