Friday 13 December 2013

ICE ICE BABY

I love the colour of this cable knit jumper, I decided to wear it with these jeans.
But I wanted it to look smart as well.
Adding the white coat and the accessories of the pashmina, white gloves, cream hat
and the bag that is a similar colour to the jumper, I ready for a day out with Mr M.
Before I go please pop over to a great blog I follow"@"Peaches Mc Ginty a fun lady
with lovely outfits ,her blog always makes me smile.
Coat and bag old, all other clothes charity shops.
Thank you for your visits and comments .

 
 
 
 
 




2 comments:

  1. the jumper is a fab colour, and really looks good on you especially with your gorgeous cream coat and accessories, your bags are always amazing! and berets in the winter are bliss, aren't the views from your garden beautiful? is that snow? and thank you so much for your lovely words, I do believe I'm blushing! you have made my day! you are awesome x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra you are such a sweetheart, I always look forward to your comments .
      When you are a new blogger it's so nice when you get lovely comments , it makes me think maybe i'm not that crap at this blogging Lol.
      Yes the views are lovely, no it's not snow it's the sea but it does look like snow in the photo. Once again thank you for your lovely words have a good weekend love Les x

      Delete