Friday 25 October 2013

Hello, and Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Please be patient with me this is all new to me my dears.Iam inspired to start a blog by all your wonderful blogs I read everyday .Here is a few of many I love to read Mis Papelicos, Lady of Style, Advance Style, Sola ante el Espejo and Forever Fabulous in Bows, to name just a few of many many more that I read,
This little blog of mine is about my clothes I like to wear,trying to keep positive about my getting older and my changing body shape and learning to love my body that's a hard one  Lol.
A lot of my clothes are from charity shops as a mum I have a small budget,I love,love Handbags a big weakness  im afraid you can never have to many bags that's what I say.
So Hello to you all ,welcome to my learning curve of being a blogger,wishing you all a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment